What is Pico Laser?
Pico Laser technology can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring.
Pico technology is regarded as one of the most advanced laser treatments currently available on the market. It delivers noticeable, permanent results in fewer sessions than comparable options and is safe, requires minimal downtime, and can be used across the entire face and body.
Why Pico Laser?
- Pico Laser treatments are highly targeted, which means any risk of damage is contained and minimized. For this reason, Pico is extremely safe and can be applied to any area of the face and body.
- Pico Laser treatments demand no downtime. Some may experience redness and swelling, but this should subside within a few hours. Patients can usually go about their day immediately.
- Pico Laser treatments are not painful. You may experience some slight, temporary discomfort, but nothing like surgical or invasive treatments.
- Pico Laser helps patients achieve their desired results in fewer sessions than other laser technologies. Some secure the outcome they wanted after just one session.
- Pico Laser has very few to no side effects. You don’t have to worry about damaging your skin or dealing with unsightly or uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Pico Laser treatments are super-fast, taking somewhere between five and 30 minutes per session.
What conditions does it treat?
- Skin discoloration
- Acne scarring
- Tattoo Removal