What is Liftera?
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) has been a staple in skin lifting treatment over the years. HIFU is a non-invasive lifting and contouring treatment for the face, neck area, and body. It tightens loose and sagging skin as well as reduces wrinkles caused by premature aging skin.
Liftera Advance HIFU‘s upgraded function gives it an edge over the other general HIFU treatments available in the market. Liftera HIFU is based on the Thermal Diffusion Treatment technology that speeds up the remodeling of collagen by heating the collagen fibers in the dermal layer with rapid irradiation. Unlike the general HIFU procedure, Liftera HIFU treatment irradiates at a certain depth in the skin by using at 10 Hz as a faster velocity of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound without any damage of epidermis.
- First Liftera treatment to use the original theory of Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology.
- Able to get various types of heat energy into the skin more effectively
- Effective for strengthening of the skin such as face lifting, skin tightening
- Liftera Lifting is much lesser painful for the patient
- Intuitive design and immediate results, as well as better results in a month
How does it work?
- Over Time, Collagen Synthesis In The Facial Skin Decreases And Wrinkles Appear.
- It Delivers The Accumulated Micro-Energy And Diffused Energy To The Target Point Inside The Skin, Creating A Powerful Thermal Effect.
- After Inflammation And Fibrosis Are Induced By The Heat Energy Delivered To The Target Site, New Collagen Forms At The Target Site.
- Through Regeneration And Remodelling Of The Abundantly Generated Collagen, The Skin Becomes Firm, Wrinkles Are Removed, And A Lifting Effect Appears.